Vucic Won't Be Allowed to Enter Kosovo until Serbia Apologises for Crimes Against Albanians

Kosovo foreign minister Meliza Haradinaj-Stublla has said that Serbian president Aleksandar Vucic will not be allowed to enter Kosovo territory until his country apologises for all crimes committed against Albanians.
Haradinaj-Stublla in a Tweet said on Wednesday that Serbian officials, including President Vucic will not be allowed to enter Kosovo until Serbia apologises for the “genocide committed against our population, and until all those responsible for these crimes are brought to justice.”
Kosovo’s Foreign Minister was answering Vucic’s statement after he told media on Tuesday that “he feels proud” of being president  of a country that 21 years after the war gave the permission to carry out excavations of a mass grave with bodies of Albanians killed by Serbian military and police forces.
Last week experts of forensic medicine of both Kosovo and Serbia announced finding of a mass grave in a quarry in Kizevak Serbia, suspected to be of the Albanians killed during 1998-1999 war in  Kosovo who were sent to Serbia in an attempt to erase war crime traces.

After the human remains were found Kosovo FM Haradinaj-Stublla said that she asked for permission to visit the site, but her visit was not approved by Serbian authorities. In response Serbian president sent a request to visit Kosovo which was rejected by Kosovo authorities.